Wishful thinking....

Dear reader,
 I had a wonderful, quiet Christmas-evening with my family this year....I finally had some time to spend some time in the kitchen to prepare Christmas dinner. I prepared a nice pumpkin soup, a great stew of venison with homemade potato croquettes and cranberry sauce and ended with my home made chocolate cake....
Everyone enjoyed it ! 

It has been a strange year with lots of ups and downs...looking back on 2013 I must say that I also learned a great deal about a lot of things, but also about people...Overall it was a good year ....We also got a lot of new, interesting & lovely clients who found us through my blog,  for which I am very grateful. 
I also want to thank all my other clients for the confidence they had in us. It always makes me very humble...

As tomorrow is the last day of this year I would like to make some wishes...:
* I wish you all a safe and healthy year
* I wish you an interior filled with the things you love the most
* I wish to find the time to post more on my blog...
* I wish people would  talk less and listen more
* I wish  you all  more quality time
* I wish you all the love you can get ! Given or taken: it's for free !

See you again next year !
Lots of love
Sabine
XXX

To end, I would like to share some impressions of our Christmas....












Reacties

  1. Lieve Sabine, Peter en familie,
    Wat zag het er gezellig uit bij jullie op Kerst! Prachtige foto's!!

    Dank voor alle wensen!
    Ik wens jullie een heel mooi Eindejaarsfeest en een Gelukkig, Gezond en Succesvol Nieuwjaar!
    Hopelijk tot volgend jaar eens!
    xx
    Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Voor jullie ook een fijne jaarwisseling en de beste wensen voor 2014 geniet van de laatste momenten van dit jaar ...lieve groet Rosita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good stuff!!! Lovely blog  I have read this post. This is very informative. It's good!! Home Interior design

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for sharing this nice information about this topic on your blog, it is very informatics info thank for this blog
    Big Height

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten